Our firm is looking for an associate with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience to join its European law, Competition and Distribution department as of 2nd of April 2018.
Originated in 2015 with the merger between Dal & Veldekens and De Wolf & Partners, DALDEWOLF is a business-oriented, independent and growing law firm. Its team of approximately 40 lawyers strives for excellency and offers a= tailor-made service to satisfy the needs of its clients.
Our firm highly values the quality of human relationships and offers a pleasant working environment. You will be part of a young and dynamic law team. You will manage files relating to both Belgian and European competition law (antitrust, merger control, state aid and regulatory), in all their aspects (strategy, advice, litigation, compliance-audit), for clients mainly active in regulated industry sectors.
We actively contribute to the professional development of our people by offering special programs tailored to seniority. At the same time, we encourage extra-professional activities for the well-being of our people.
We are looking for a trainee or an associate with the following qualities:
- Native French speaker with a good command of English (active and passive) and an excellent understanding of Dutch
- 4 to 7 years of legal work experience
- Solid experience with Belgian civil procedures, preferably in economic litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in competition law and regulation
- Rigorous and precise in legal analysis
- Business oriented
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Carole Maczkovics (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Pierre Goffinet (email@example.com). Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.